Monday, February 16, 2009

Global Financial Crises makes my dream come true

Al7amdu lillah I'm (still) not one of those people that lost their job or life savings or any of that due to what is called the global financial crises, but all this instability has lead me to have this huge urge to be in control and in charge of my career through managing my own business... It might be the worst time to embark on such a matter but it just feels right to me to do it now and not postpone it any longer..

I'm not leaving my day job anytime soon so I thought to take things step by step and start by an online business that requires little capital and test the market and see how things go..

I'm spending allot of my time researching and going through similar businesses to get a better understanding in order to create a feasability study...

Ohhhhhhh... I'm so excited I can't wait to start and put my foot on the first step of making my dream come true...

1 comment:

mawazee said...

how xciting!!

glad to see you finally posting...might consider starting a blog too :P (Might)

keep us updated!!
xxx