Friday, July 24, 2009

Updating time

Well my last post was May 10th in which I was complaining about mood swings, the need to travel, stress and not knowing how to post from my BB..

Well let me update you with what happened since:

*May 13th I lost my job as the company's shareholders decided to shut it down
*I took it well the first 2 or 3 weeks then fell into a mild case of depression that resulted in a "Whats wrong with you YaZ?" question whenever I answered the phone or bumped into anyone.
*June 23rd My husband surprised me by a trip to Sharm El Sheekh (Egypt) 16 hrs before the trip and until I reached the airport I realized that:
A. We weren't going alone but our very good couple friends were joining us (& joined my husband in the planning and cover up)
B. That we weren't going to Sharm El Sheekh!! I only knew that when the passport control guy asked about my destination and I answered with confidence Egypt :) he pulled out my ticket with a clueless look! Then my husband rushed back to me and answered him instead: She's going to the Seychelles!!
We celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary in the most beautiful spot on earth. I had the time of my life..
*We traveled again to Beirut and took my son Omar to see his great grandparents and his father's aunts and uncles and we all had a great time there.

Travel always had an unbelievable positive affect on me and there was never a time I needed it more than this.

Anyways.. I'm back now and I'm motivated and ready to look more seriously for a job and get my life back on track..

I STILL didn't figure out the BB posting RSS whatchamacallit thing ...

I need HELP!!

8 comments:

MYTH.Graphy said...

Call me LAME,, but I just realized u have a blog Yazo *blush*

I know how hard it is to go through a career disaster, specially if you don't have control over the situation ..

hope one day everything will change to the better for you... and you'll get a job soon inshalla..

happy Anniversary =) may your life be filled with joy, happiness and wealth ^_^

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm no stalker - I swear *lol* but I've got a tiiiny question, were you in palm strip's Boots pharmacy a few weeks ago?
I had a feeling it was you..could be wrong!

Your beautiful facial features remind me of a girl that I knew briefly during the first year of university.

Either way, wishing you all the best and may God protect you always.

YaZ said...

Myth.Graphy.. thank you for ur kind words and no you're not lame coz you don't know about this lame attempt of a blog. I never mention it because I secretly wish that no one reads it ..

As for our anonymous stalkers,

Yes I was in Boots a few weeks back..
I would love to know who you are?

Hoping to hear from you :)

lulu said...

I thought we agreed on the I'm no stalker issue? *lol*
Actually, I'd never have even asked if you had not reminded me of a colleague named "Yusr" back at university. You may be her or simply share very very similar features - either way, allah y7fa6'ch inshallah.

Regarding who I am, you may call me lulu =>

YaZ said...

well lulu..

U got it right.. I am who u "suspect"..lol

I won't ask who you are since you seem that you don't want to share it.

Allah yez7fa'6ch too :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my god!!! Really?? I'm in shock lol

I was once in the IT room with Jinan, and you noticed my golden ring which had my name on it; you commented that I should have had in done in platinum.
I've got huge eyes - one major characteristic people always remember me by.

We were both in the pathetic psychology class lool

YaZ said...

Oh ... so in Ajman Uni? I went there for only one semester .. I honestly cannot remember any of that except the pathetic psychology class..

One Q:... how did you know that the girl you met in Boots had this blog? I cannot seem to know how u figured it out ..lol (fo'6ool)

lulu said...

I'm on twitter, one of my online friends tweeted you, & there was your face - I just had a feeling; but wasn't sure..

Then strangely, I saw you @ boots - and I guess you know what I dared myself to do *lol*

I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable...sorry if I did.